Fun for all ages and perfect for gardens, pots & planters!
Flower Party Favors
- Coffee filters; 6 for each flower
- Food coloring & water
- Cupcake cups
- Take two coffee filters; fold them in half and in half again and again…
- Starting towards the top of the folded coffee filters; cut a pedal in the shape you desire.
- Take two more coffee filters and repeat step one.
- Cutting towards the middle of the folded coffee filters; cut a pedal in the shape you desire.Pointed pedal will create a sunflower and rounded pedals are more diasy-like!
- Repeat step one with the last two coffee filters.
- Cutting closer to the bottom; cut a small pedal in the shape you desire.
- Put a small amount of water and add food coloring, swirl to mix. The more food coloring the brighter your flower will be.
- Dip an inch of the rounded pedal top edge of the filters in the food coloring. Set aside to dry. Repeat until all have been colored.
- Allow to completely dry, unfolding to help the drying process.
- After they are completely dry, open them up. Stack them with the largest on the bottom, then the medium ending with the small flowers.
- Staple the middle to secure.
- Place a small amount of glue on the bottom (in the middle) of a cupcake cup and place on top of the staple on the flower.
- Add cup cakes or candy!
Napkin Bunny Ears
St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting
Golden Birthday Party Ideas!
How to Make a Halloween Piñata
- Large punching balloon
- Large bowl
- Medium bowl
- Orange tissue paper
- Black tissue paper
- Disposal small paint brush
- Tear newspaper into 1-1 ½ “strips
- Blow up the punching balloon and set on the large bowl using it as a stand/holder
- Pour 2C. flour in the medium bowl, stir in 3C. water. Mix until smooth. (You can make more or less just make sure the ratio is 2 parts flour to 3 parts of water.)
- Take a strip of newspaper and dip it in the paper mache (flour mixture) covering both sides of the paper, slide the strip of paper through two fingers to remove the excess paper mache so it isn’t dripping.
- Place the strip of paper on the punching balloon.
- Repeat dipping the strips and placing them on the balloon taking care to place them evenly all over the balloon. (Be careful the balloon may get top heavy so you’ll need to move it around.)
- Leave a 3-4” round opening at the top of the balloon; to put the candy in and make a hanger for the balloon.
- Once you get a good couple of layers on the balloon (usually no more that two layers) let it dry overnight.
- Repeat the process until the balloon has been covered completely with paper mache and has several layers; this may take several days to accomplish as you will need to let it dry after every coating of paper mache.
- After the balloon has COMPLETELY dried, you can pop the balloon-MAKE SURE THE BALLOON IS COMPLETELY DRY OR IT WILL COLLAPSE!!
- Draw the jack-o-lantern face.
- Cut orange tissue paper into 1 ½ -2” inch squares. (for the pumpkin part) Repeat with black tissue paper. (for the eyes, nose and mouth of the jack-o-lantern)
- Pour some glue on the paper mache and spread it with the paintbrush; start with one eye at a time then the nose, then the mouth.
- Starting with the black tissue paper, take a square piece and wrap it around your finger, lightly dip it in the glue and put it on the glued area. Repeat, placing each piece close to the other.
- Repeat over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again completing the black areas then the large orange area. This may take some time!!
- Time to create a hanger! Find a 4-6” sturdy piece of wood or a sick. Tie a rope around the center of the stick and put in the open area in the top of your piñata and level it out so it is lengthwise inside. You should be able to hold the rope and lift the piñata easily.
- Now you can fill it with candy!!
- Hoist the rope over a large branch holding the piñata like a tether.
- Blind fold the kids, one at a time, spin him/her around three times, had them a baseball bat and let them swing!!
Halloween S’mores Bar
This SUPER fab idea is good for ANY party.
- Sterno; get enough for two people for each sterno (I found these these at Walmart and Michaels)
- Clay pots- small-medium size
- Any other decorations that match the occasion
- Graham crackers
- Candy bars (I use several different kinds; Reeses, Hershey Bars, Nestle Crunch etc…)
- Decorative plates and/or basket to display your stuff
- Put the sternos in the clay pots and arrange them artfully on your table about 6” apart.
- Place the graham crackers, marshmallows and candy bars and 2 skewers near each sterno so everyone can easily make their own!
Step by step instructions on how to make Halloween Oreo Creatures. Fast, easy and delicious! Kids will love making them AND eating them!! They are perfect for any size Halloween party or celebration!
Step by step instructions on how to make chocolate & caramel candy bar pretzels! Kids will love making them AND eating them!! They are perfect for any size party, celebration or football game!
The most challenging cake I’ve done so far. It was fun, frustrating, time-consuming, challenging, and by far, the most rewarding cake I’ve ever made. It was a lot of pressure as this one was for a friend, and not my family. I thought about putting Barbie’s bloody legs in his mouth, but it may have been too much for an 11-year old birthday party! LOL!!
Step by step instructions on how to make Bacon- Mascarpone Dip. Fast, easy and delicious – Perfect for Labor Day, football Sunday or any size party or celebration!
Step by step instructions on how to make a fast & easy, delicious, healthy lunch!
Step by step instructions on how to make a fast, easy, delicious meal!
Step by step instructions on how to make cupcakes for your pup cakes!! Especially fun for a puppy party!! #baking #dogs #puppy #dogtreats #cupcakes #shorts Thank you very much for watching!
Please check out my YouTube Channel and consider subscribing! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5fuma0VRR6maEjjysIklQ
Have a GREAT day!!
Step by step instructions on how to make fresh blueberry muffins with a delicious crumb topping; perfect all year, but REALLY fabulous when blueberry are in season. If you coat the blueberries with a bit of flour they won’t sink to the bottom!! #shorts #blueberries #muffins #baking #kathycooper
Fast easy and delicious; grab and go healthy lunches or snacks!