Valentine Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 12 sugar cookies
- cream cheese
- Vanilla candy coating
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Put cookies in food processor and process until fine, or place them in a resalable bag, using a rolling pin roll until crumbs are fine.
- Leaving them in the processor add cream cheese and pulse until creamy, or dump the crumbs in a bowl, add cream cheese and mx until creamy.
- Roll into 1” balls, place on a parchment lined plate or baking sheet and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Melt candy coating in a coffee cup according the package directions.
- Dip cookie truffles in candy coating and place on the parchment lined plate or baking sheet. Let them set.