This SUPER PRETTY piñata is one of my favorite Valentine projects! Also perfect for a kids birthday party! SOOO fun for the whole family!!
Objects in the video may appear faster than in real life.
It does take a bit of time to make, so start ahead of time!. The most time consuming part is putting the small squares of tissue paper in place. BUT, WELL worth the time and effort!
This is what it will look like:
Here are a couple of helpful hints, tips & tricks:
- Don’t make the paper mache too thick or too thin. You can always add more flour to make it thicker or more water to make it thinner.
- The more layers of paper mache, the harder it will be to break. Let each layer dry before adding another.
- If you have excess paper mache dripping as you are adding strips, use a dry strip to soak it up.
- Smooth the surface out as you go along.
A few more super DELIC, sweet fun Valentine treats for your viewing pleasure:
- Valentine Candy Coated Popcorn: https://youtu.be/3Z3BfqLTDeg
- Valentine Truffles: https://youtu.be/lE2krsPWRXE
- Valentine Cake Bites: https://youtu.be/GhOGeSw5PmU
- Valentine Cake Pops: https://youtu.be/QvNBGokTgqA
- Valentine Dipped Pretzels: https://youtu.be/Zz1ygW1q1Qc
- Valentine Dipped Oreos: https://youtu.be/vsxFtQmh-pQ
Don’t forget to click on the BELL to turn on post notifications!
Thanks again for watching! For all things creative, delicious & fun PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!!
Have a GREAT day, Kathy –> https://www.instagram.com/coopie0715/