This fun, energetic video features mannequin Moira & mannequin Alexis “helping” make this is CREAMY, DELICIOUS gluten-free, lactose free chicken enchilada casserole. The recipe is fast and easy to make- ready in less than 30 minutes!! Your family will LOVE it!
For all things creative, delicious and fun, please subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO GET RECIPES AND WEEKLY MEAL PLANS!
Don’t forget to click on the BELL to turn on post notifications!
Chicken Enchilada Casserole – NO CHEESE NO GLUTEN!
- 2 C. cooked chicken (shredded or chopped)
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- 4 oz. can green chilies
- 1 t. cumin
- 1 t. garlic salt
- 1 t. oregano
- 1 t. chili powder
- Enchilada sauce
- Corn tortillas
What You’ll Need
- Mixing bowl
- Casserole dish
- Mix together the mayo, green chilies and spices in a bowl.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the baking dish
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with six corn tortillas, overlapping them if necessary.
- Evenly spread half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
- Evenly pour another 1/3 of the enchilada sauce over the chicken mixture.
- Add another layer of six corn tortillas.
- Evenly spread the rest of the chicken mixture over the corn tortillas.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top, spreading it evenly over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and eating!