- 1 jar of Queso cheese (mild or medium)
- 1 lb. of ground beef or ground turkey
- garlic salt
- chili powder
- OR 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix (mild or medium)
- Brown the meat in large pan or skillet until done.
- Drain off the excess liquid.
- Add the packet of taco mix to the meat.
- Add about ¼ C. water.
- Mix well, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Take the lid off of the jar of queso…. ?
- Put the jar of queso cheese in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the meat mixture and stir well.
Good I.Dee: To keep it warm, transfer it to a slow cooker and turn it on warm.