Halloween Cake Pops
- 1 Cake (already baked and cooled)
- ½ -1C. Frosting
- 1-2 packages of CandiQuick chocolate
- Sucker/cake pop sticks
- Baking sheet(s)
- Parchment paper
- Crock pot filled halfway with water
- Medium bowl
- Halloween/Fall sprinkles
- Chocolate toffee
- Crushed peanuts
- Cake pop bags
- Bake the cake and let it cook completely
- Crumble cake in a large bowl.
- Add ½ cup frosting, mix well; add additional frosting until the cake is no longer crumbly, but be careful not too add too much. You DO NOT want a frosting pop, you want a CAKE pop!
- Roll all the cake mixture into1-2” cake balls and place on a plate.
- Melt chocolate candy quick according to the package directions in a medium glass bowl.
- Place in the crockpot, making sure NO WATER gets in the chocolate (the bowl should be large enough to sit on the rim of the crockpot).
- ***TIP***-WASH YOUR HANDS BEOFRE YOU HANDLE THE SUCKER STICKS!! Otherwise your sucker stick will end up looking “dirty”!
- Take a sucker stick dip it in the melted chocolate and put it in the center of each cake ball.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Get your toppings ready; put different topping on separate plates or in separate areas on parchment paper.
- Carefully dipped cake pops the bowl, coating them thoroughly with the chocolate.
- Let excess chocolate drip off .
- Coat with your favorite sprinkles, toppings or decorations!
- Let set.
**TIP** If you are using white/vanilla candy coating, use white or yellow cake & frosting for your cake pop.