Dipping Oreos are SUPER CUTE, amazingly fun and perfect for all parties and can easily be used as party favors! Step by step instruction on how to make these cute little bug creatures.
These are the tools I use; YES, some are typically used for nail design and decorating!!
But work perfectly for sweet treat intricate decorating.
- Nail Art Design Dotting Painting Drawing Polish Brush Pen Tools: https://amzn.to/2VUSVrh
- Wilton Candy Melting Tool Kit -Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ctq8zP
- Wilton Candy Drizzle Scoop -Amazon: https://amzn.to/3tZQlfj
- Wilton Candy Dipping Scoop -Amazon: https://amzn.to/3rBvWvD
Sometimes I have to thin out the thicker candy coating; below is the candy coating I use and the thinning agent (Paramount Crystals) I use:
CANDY MELTS & THINNING CRYSTALS
- Wilton Red Candy Melts: https://amzn.to/36JcVPS
- Wilton Black Candy Melts:https://amzn.to/2UXrnkg
- White Paramount Crystals, For Melting Chocolate and Candy -Amazon: https://amzn.to/31lw5IO