These SUPER CUTE frog Oreos are dipped in caramel then candy coating= not only delicious, but perfect for cake decorating or as party favors- OR to JUST EAT!!!
Below are the items I used to make these frogs.
Sometimes I have to thin out the tree candy coating; below is the candy coating I use and the thinning agent (Paramount Crystals) I use:
CANDY MELTS & THINNING CRYSTALS
- Wilton Green Candy Melts: https://amzn.to/3C3T7EZ
- Wilton Black Candy Melts: https://amzn.to/3ihJ6wd
- White Paramount Crystals, For Melting Chocolate and Candy -Amazon: https://amzn.to/31lw5IO
- Green Candy Sprinkles: https://amzn.to/3BZZRnD
- Cute Candy Eyes: https://amzn.to/2Vn4ZRV
- Candy Hearts: https://amzn.to/3yiQVaB
These are other tools I use; YES, some are typically used for nail design and decorating!!? But work perfectly for sweet treat intricate decorating.
- Nail Art Design Dotting Painting Drawing Polish Brush Pen Tools: https://amzn.to/2VUSVrh
- Wilton Candy Melting Tool Kit -Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ctq8zP
- Wilton Candy Drizzle Scoop -Amazon: https://amzn.to/3tZQlfj
- Wilton Candy Dipping Scoop -Amazon: https://amzn.to/3rBvWvD