Party Food & Appetizers
Bacon Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalepenos!
Bacon Wrapped Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bites
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1/3C. brown sugar
- 1½t. chili powder
- ½t. cumin
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut chicken into ½-1” pieces.
- Mix together sugar, chili powder and cumin.
- Cut bacon in half
- Place bacon on flat surface, roll chicken in bacon.
- Roll in sugar mixture until well coated; making sure ends are also covered with the sugar mixture.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on rack on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
- 2C. frozen tater tots
- 1oz. sharp cheddar cheese sliced cut into ¼ “squares
- 6 slices of bacon – cut into thirds
- ¼ C. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place cheese in the middle of each bacon slice.
- Wrap tater tots in the slice of bacon.
- Roll in the brown sugar.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes; turning after 10 minutes.
Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Appetizers
- Ground meat
- Leaf lettuce
- Grape tomatoes
- Cook bacon and cut into 2” pieces
- Cut cheese into 1” squares
- Using a small amount of meat, roll into 1” meatballs.
- Press hands together to make them flat; they should be a little bigger than a quarter.
- Cook in a skillet on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip them over, cook another minute, place the cheese pieces on top and cover with a lid until the cheese melts; about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Slide the round end of the tomato onto a toothpick.
- Fold a small piece of leaf lettuce in half and slide on the toothpick.
- Add the bacon
- Add the mini cheeseburger.
Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Basil & Tomato!
Bacon Wrapped Turkey!
- 1 jar of Queso cheese (mild or medium)
- 1 lb. of ground beef or ground turkey
- garlic salt
- chili powder
- OR 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix (mild or medium)
- Brown the meat in large pan or skillet until done.
- Drain off the excess liquid.
- Add the packet of taco mix to the meat.
- Add about ¼ C. water.
- Mix well, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Take the lid off of the jar of queso…. ?
- Put the jar of queso cheese in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the meat mixture and stir well.
Good I.Dee: To keep it warm, transfer it to a slow cooker and turn it on warm.