Party Food & Appetizers
Bacon Mascarpone Dip
Are you ready for FOOTBALL??
Just in time for SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! This is a ready-in-minutes, no fuss, fast, easy and SUPER delicious- How can it NOT be? It has BACON!!! And NO COOKING INVOLVED!!
TIP: Make it ahead of time so the bacon, chives, sour cream and cheese have a chance to ferment.
Thanks for watching!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO GET CRAFT IDEAS, RECIPES AND WEEKLY MEAL PLANS!
Don’t forget to click on the BELL to turn on post notifications!
Bacon Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalepenos!
Bacon Wrapped Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bites
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1/3C. brown sugar
- 1½t. chili powder
- ½t. cumin
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut chicken into ½-1” pieces.
- Mix together sugar, chili powder and cumin.
- Cut bacon in half
- Place bacon on flat surface, roll chicken in bacon.
- Roll in sugar mixture until well coated; making sure ends are also covered with the sugar mixture.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on rack on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
- 2C. frozen tater tots
- 1oz. sharp cheddar cheese sliced cut into ¼ “squares
- 6 slices of bacon – cut into thirds
- ¼ C. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place cheese in the middle of each bacon slice.
- Wrap tater tots in the slice of bacon.
- Roll in the brown sugar.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes; turning after 10 minutes.
Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Appetizers
- Ground meat
- Leaf lettuce
- Grape tomatoes
- Cook bacon and cut into 2” pieces
- Cut cheese into 1” squares
- Using a small amount of meat, roll into 1” meatballs.
- Press hands together to make them flat; they should be a little bigger than a quarter.
- Cook in a skillet on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip them over, cook another minute, place the cheese pieces on top and cover with a lid until the cheese melts; about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Slide the round end of the tomato onto a toothpick.
- Fold a small piece of leaf lettuce in half and slide on the toothpick.
- Add the bacon
- Add the mini cheeseburger.
Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Basil & Tomato!
Bacon Wrapped Turkey!
- 1 jar of Queso cheese (mild or medium)
- 1 lb. of ground beef or ground turkey
- garlic salt
- chili powder
- OR 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix (mild or medium)
- Brown the meat in large pan or skillet until done.
- Drain off the excess liquid.
- Add the packet of taco mix to the meat.
- Add about ¼ C. water.
- Mix well, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Take the lid off of the jar of queso…. ?
- Put the jar of queso cheese in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the meat mixture and stir well.
Good I.Dee: To keep it warm, transfer it to a slow cooker and turn it on warm.