Cheese Stuffed Basil Burgers
These burgers are stuffed with an amazing cheese mixture, grilled and topped with MORE cheese! These step-by-step instructions help you easily make these delicious burgers for dinner or any celebration or party!
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef or turkey
- 2T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2T. oregano
- 2t. minced garlic
- 1t. garlic salt
- ¼ C. chopped fresh basil
- ¼ C. goat cheese
- ¼ C. mozzarella cheese
- ¼ C. cheddar-jack
- ¼ C. cream cheese
- ¼ C. mayonnaise
- Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, garlic, garlic salt and basil in a bowl and shape evenly into 8 burgers.
- Combine all the cheeses together and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the cheese mixture evenly in the center of 4 of the burgers.
- Put the other half of the burger on top and pinch the edges (so the cheese won’t leak out while cooking).
- Grill burgers using indirect heat for about 5-7 minutes each side.
- Top with another slice of cheese and remove from the grill.
Cake Batter Ice Cream with Cookie Dough, Oreos, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fudge & Toffee
2C. Heavy Whipping Cream
½ C. Cake Batter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Mini Oreos & Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Toffee
- Chocolate Frosting-frozen
- You can use any treats you like; mini Kit-Kats, chocolate chips, frozen peanut butter etc…
- Pour milk, heavy cream and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly until sugar dissolves.
- Add cake batter a little at a time and whisk until blended well.
- Add mixture to your ice cream maker and allow to churn for 6-8 minutes before adding the treats.
- Slowly add treats one at a time.
- Pour ice cream back into the mixing bowl and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
ICE CREAM SANWICHES
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie Cutter- a little smaller than the cookies
- Ice Cream
- Pour ice cream into a baking dish lines with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours
- Lift the ice cream from the baking dish with the parchment paper.
- Cut circles out of the ice cream with the cookie cutters.
- Using the spatula slide the circles of ice cream one of the cookies, top with the other cookie.
- Add the sprinkles to the sides of the cookies.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until ready to eat!
Real or Fake???
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts-On the Grill!
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1/4C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4C. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4C. cheddar-jack cheese
- 1/4C. goat cheese
- 1/4C. mayonnaise
- cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2C. chopped artichokes
- minced garlic
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and gently pound until 1/2″ thick, keeping the chicken halves equal in size.
- Combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, artichoke hearts and minced garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture on one side of each chicken breast and place other chicken half on top so the chicken breast is “back together”.
- Carefully wrap the chicken breast with bacon making sure to cover the entire chicken breast.
- Gently place wrapped chicken on a baking sheet (I use a disposable one) with a cooling rack (to help the bacon cook evenly). Top with pepper.
- Gill using indirect heat for an hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from grill and let rest for ~15 minutes.
Bacon Wrapped Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bites
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1/3C. brown sugar
- 1½t. chili powder
- ½t. cumin
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut chicken into ½-1” pieces.
- Mix together sugar, chili powder and cumin.
- Cut bacon in half
- Place bacon on flat surface, roll chicken in bacon.
- Roll in sugar mixture until well coated; making sure ends are also covered with the sugar mixture.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on rack on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- 2½C. quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 1½C. vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/3C. pure maple syrup
- 2T. oil
- 1t. vanilla
- 1t. baking powder
- 1t. cinnamon
- 1/4t. salt
- Fruit; blueberries, baked apples, strawberries etc..
- Combine oats and milk in a large bowl. Mix, cover and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375° and coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with cupcake papers.
- Combine egg, syrup, oil, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and salt with oats mixture and mix well.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into each muffin tin.
- Top with 1-2tablespoon of fruit.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until they spring back.
- Let cook for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Serve warm.
*Keep in the refrigerator or freeze them. Reheat in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
Cheesecake Fruit Parfaits
- 1 (7oz.) jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 pkg. cream cheese-softened
- Crushed graham crackers
- Combine the cream cheese and the marshmallow fluff in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Put some strawberries in the bottom of a parfait cup add cheesecake dip (or your favorite yogurt), add blueberries, more cheesecake dip and top with graham crackers!
Flower Party Favors
- Coffee filters; 6 for each flower
- Food coloring & water
- Cupcake cups
- Take two coffee filters; fold them in half and in half again and again…
- Starting towards the top of the folded coffee filters; cut a pedal in the shape you desire.
- Take two more coffee filters and repeat step one.
- Cutting towards the middle of the folded coffee filters; cut a pedal in the shape you desire.Pointed pedal will create a sunflower and rounded pedals are more diasy-like!
- Repeat step one with the last two coffee filters.
- Cutting closer to the bottom; cut a small pedal in the shape you desire.
- Put a small amount of water and add food coloring, swirl to mix. The more food coloring the brighter your flower will be.
- Dip an inch of the rounded pedal top edge of the filters in the food coloring. Set aside to dry. Repeat until all have been colored.
- Allow to completely dry, unfolding to help the drying process.
- After they are completely dry, open them up. Stack them with the largest on the bottom, then the medium ending with the small flowers.
- Staple the middle to secure.
- Place a small amount of glue on the bottom (in the middle) of a cupcake cup and place on top of the staple on the flower.
- Add cup cakes or candy!
Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 1 Rotisserie chicken-removed from the bone and chopped.
- ½ C. Dried craisins
- ½ C. Chopped almonds
- ½ of a Red & green pepper-chopped
- ¼ C. Chopped green onion
- 1 ½ T. Minced fresh rosemary
- ½ C. Seedless grapes-cut in half
- ½ C. Fage yogurt
- ¼ – ½ C. Mayo
- Leaf Lettuce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into a piece of leaf lettuce like a taco.
St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting