Super cute, super fun and super easy to make!
Perfect for cupcakes, candy holders or party favors!
Subscribe to our fabulous YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKathyCooper
Contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for watching!!
St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting
Valentine Cookie Pops
- 3 C. cake flour
- baking powder
- ½ t. salt
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 eggs
- sour cream
- 1 t. vanilla
- Lollipop sticks
- Vanilla candy coating
- Valentine sprinkles
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time, mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll sugar cookie dough on a lightly floured surface about ½” thick.
- Cut into heart shapes using heart shaped cookie cutters.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While they are still warm, using heart shaped cookie cutter, cut them out again to reshape them. They get poofy when they bake.
- Melt a small amount of vanilla candy coating.
- Dip the tip of a lollipop stick about 1” into melted candy coating and insert stick into bottom of cookie about 1”. Repeat. Return cookies to parchment lined baking sheet. Let chill for an hour.
- Melt candy coating in a coffee cup, dip cookies in melted candy coating, place on parchment lined baking sheet and decorate with sprinkles!
- Let sit for at least an hour before wrapping.
Valentine Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 12 sugar cookies
- cream cheese
- Vanilla candy coating
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Put cookies in food processor and process until fine, or place them in a resalable bag, using a rolling pin roll until crumbs are fine.
- Leaving them in the processor add cream cheese and pulse until creamy, or dump the crumbs in a bowl, add cream cheese and mx until creamy.
- Roll into 1” balls, place on a parchment lined plate or baking sheet and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Melt candy coating in a coffee cup according the package directions.
- Dip cookie truffles in candy coating and place on the parchment lined plate or baking sheet. Let them set.
Halloween Spider Cake Pops
- 1 Cake (already baked and cooled)
- ½ -1C. Frosting
- 1-2 packages of CandiQuick chocolate
- Stick pretzels
- Wooden skewers
- Baking sheet(s)
- Parchment paper
- Candy eyes or tiny M&M’s
- Crock pot filled halfway with water
- Medium bowl
- Large spoon
- Bake the cake and let it cook completely
- Crumble cake in a large bowl.
- Add ½ cup frosting, mix well; add additional frosting until the cake is no longer crumbly, but be careful not too add too much. You DO NOT want a frosting pop, you want a CAKE pop!
- Roll TWO equal sizes of cake balls; one smaller and one larger-one for the head and one for the body.
- Take a skewer and put a large and a small cake ball on the skewer.
- Add 8 pretzels stick for the legs.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Put warm water in crockpot and turn on warm.
- Melt chocolate candy quick according to the package directions in a medium glass bowl.
- Place in the crockpot, making sure NO WATER gets in the chocolate (the bowl should be large enough to sit on the rim of the crockpot).
- Carefully dipped the spiders in the bowl, coating them thoroughly with the chocolate, using a large spoon if necessary.
- Let excess chocolate drip off before placing on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- GENTLY pull the skewer out and put a little chocolate to cover the hole if needed.
- Put the eyes on right away or “glue” them on with chocolate later.
- Let set.
Amazingly Delicious Oreo Bread
- 3 ½ C. flour
- 1 C. chopped Oreos + ½ C. finely crushed Oreos
- 1 package of yeast
- ¾ C. warm water
- ¼ C. melted butter (½ stick)
- ½ C. milk
- 3 eggs
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine water and yeast. Stir to combine. The water should be between 110-115 degrees F.; which is pretty much hot tap water. Don’t microwave it, it’ll be too hot!! Let the yeast dissolve in the water while you measure your dry ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour mixture and Oreos.
- Add yeast mixture, butter, milk and eggs.
- Using an electric mixer, mix dough for five minutes on medium-high speed. Your dough should be soft, thick, and sticky. If you are using a handheld mixer, the dough will try to “climb” the beaters. Be sure to use a rubber spatula to push the dough back into the bowl.
- Lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with vegetable spray.
- Spread batter evenly into the pan. Top with mini Oreo’s or crushed Oreo’s.
- Cover the loaf lightly with a piece of greased plastic wrap. (If you cover the loaf tightly, the dough will have trouble rising.)
- Allow dough to rise for at least 1 hour. If an hour isn’t long enough let it rise until it has risen a little over the top of the pan, then it is ready.
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees F. (Keep dough covered while preheating the oven.)
- Remove plastic wrap and bake for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 208 degrees-211 degrees F. If the crust of your bread begins to get too dark before the internal temperature of the bread reaches 208 degrees, simply cover the loaf with a piece of aluminum foil. This will allow the bread to continue baking without burning the crust.
- Remove bread from oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Turn it out onto a wire rack to cool.
What do you do if your birthday falls on 8/21/2017? Why, you get a solar eclipse cake! SUPER FUN and DELICIOUS!!!