Bacon Wrapped Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bites
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1/3C. brown sugar
- 1½t. chili powder
- ½t. cumin
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut chicken into ½-1” pieces.
- Mix together sugar, chili powder and cumin.
- Cut bacon in half
- Place bacon on flat surface, roll chicken in bacon.
- Roll in sugar mixture until well coated; making sure ends are also covered with the sugar mixture.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on rack on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.