- Oreos (Family Pack)
- ½ stick butter
- 2-4oz. pkg. chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 C. cold milk
- 8oz. cool whip
- Crush ~32 Oreos in a food processor or resalable bag.
- Melt butter, mix in crushed cookies, press into a pie dish.
- Pour the 2 cups of cold milk into a bowl, add pudding and mix until thick. (About 2 minutes).
- Scoop out 1½ cups of chocolate pudding mix and spread on top of cookie crust.
- Mix half of the cool whip into the remaining chocolate pudding.
- Spread on top of the chocolate pudding in the pie dish.
- Crush 8-10 more cookies into larger chucks and mix in with remaining cook whip.
- Spread over pie.
- Crush the remaining cookies and sprinkle on top of pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.