- 2½C. quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 1½C. vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/3C. pure maple syrup
- 2T. oil
- 1t. vanilla
- 1t. baking powder
- 1t. cinnamon
- 1/4t. salt
- Fruit; blueberries, baked apples, strawberries etc..
- Combine oats and milk in a large bowl. Mix, cover and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375° and coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with cupcake papers.
- Combine egg, syrup, oil, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and salt with oats mixture and mix well.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into each muffin tin.
- Top with 1-2tablespoon of fruit.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until they spring back.
- Let cook for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Serve warm.
*Keep in the refrigerator or freeze them. Reheat in the microwave for about 30 seconds.