Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Appetizers
- Ground meat
- Leaf lettuce
- Grape tomatoes
- Cook bacon and cut into 2” pieces
- Cut cheese into 1” squares
- Using a small amount of meat, roll into 1” meatballs.
- Press hands together to make them flat; they should be a little bigger than a quarter.
- Cook in a skillet on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip them over, cook another minute, place the cheese pieces on top and cover with a lid until the cheese melts; about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Slide the round end of the tomato onto a toothpick.
- Fold a small piece of leaf lettuce in half and slide on the toothpick.
- Add the bacon
- Add the mini cheeseburger.