- Flour tortillas
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza toppings
- Mozzarella cheese
- Oregano/Italian Seasoning
- Canadian bacon
- Cooked bacon,
- Italian sausage
- Cooked chicken Basil
- Green or
- Red peppers
- Preheat the oven to 400?
- Put flour tortillas directly on the rack in the oven until they become crisp, flipping them once. About 3-4 minutes each side. Remove from oven carefully, they break easily. DO NOT FORGET THEY ARE IN THE OVEN…ONCE THEY START BURNING THEY BURN FAST! ?Tip: poke holes in the tortillas with a fork.
- Place tortilla on a plate, cutting board or other flat mobile surface (I love using those thin plastic flexible cutting boards).
- Spread pizza sauce on tortilla…(be careful not to break the tortilla)
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese on top of the sauce
- Add toppings of your choice
- Add more cheese on top.
- Shake on some oregano or Italian seasoning
- Slide your pizza from the cutting board directly onto the rack in the oven.
- Bake until the cheese melts…approx. 7-10 minutes.
- Carefully slide from oven rack back onto the cutting board.
- Cut into slices!
SOOO DELICIOUS and SUPER fun to make!! Kids and families love this!!
WHITE CHICKEN PIZZA: Basil pesto or olive oil instead of pizza sauce, add cheese, cooked shredded chicken. Bake and add fresh basil and goat cheese after removing it from the oven.
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA: Barbeque sauce instead of pizza sauce, jack cheese, red onion, shredded cooked chicken, more jack cheese.