Cheese Stuffed Basil Burgers
These burgers are stuffed with an amazing cheese mixture, grilled and topped with MORE cheese! These step-by-step instructions help you easily make these delicious burgers for dinner or any celebration or party!
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef or turkey
- 2T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2T. oregano
- 2t. minced garlic
- 1t. garlic salt
- ¼ C. chopped fresh basil
- ¼ C. goat cheese
- ¼ C. mozzarella cheese
- ¼ C. cheddar-jack
- ¼ C. cream cheese
- ¼ C. mayonnaise
- Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, garlic, garlic salt and basil in a bowl and shape evenly into 8 burgers.
- Combine all the cheeses together and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the cheese mixture evenly in the center of 4 of the burgers.
- Put the other half of the burger on top and pinch the edges (so the cheese won’t leak out while cooking).
- Grill burgers using indirect heat for about 5-7 minutes each side.
- Top with another slice of cheese and remove from the grill.