Cake Batter Ice Cream with Cookie Dough, Oreos, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fudge & Toffee
2C. Heavy Whipping Cream
½ C. Cake Batter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Mini Oreos & Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Toffee
- Chocolate Frosting-frozen
- You can use any treats you like; mini Kit-Kats, chocolate chips, frozen peanut butter etc…
- Pour milk, heavy cream and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly until sugar dissolves.
- Add cake batter a little at a time and whisk until blended well.
- Add mixture to your ice cream maker and allow to churn for 6-8 minutes before adding the treats.
- Slowly add treats one at a time.
- Pour ice cream back into the mixing bowl and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
ICE CREAM SANWICHES
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie Cutter- a little smaller than the cookies
- Ice Cream
- Pour ice cream into a baking dish lines with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours
- Lift the ice cream from the baking dish with the parchment paper.
- Cut circles out of the ice cream with the cookie cutters.
- Using the spatula slide the circles of ice cream one of the cookies, top with the other cookie.
- Add the sprinkles to the sides of the cookies.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until ready to eat!