Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños Stuffed with Cheese
12-15 Jalapeños (small)
12-15 slices of bacon
¼C. pkg. cream cheese ( ½ cup)
½C. shredded cheddar/jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- PUT ON GLOVES then… cut each jalapeno in half lengthwise and remove seeds. (DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE OR EYES… You’ll burn your eye out! J)
- Keep jalapeno halves together.
- Combine room temperature cream cheese and shredded cheese in bowl and mix well.
- Fill each half of jalapeno with the cheese mixture and put halves back together.
- Place bacon slice on a flat surface and roll/wrap jalapeno up in the bacon.
- Place on a rack sprayed with cooking spray on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400° for about 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.