Pretty parties & festive favors, table tents & tasty treats, dipaer cakes & birthday cakes, creative cards & colorful critters, pies, pinatas, butterflies, bugs & bows!!
Tips for planning and preparing a Golden Birthday Party, that even Veruca Salt would approve…..
The FUUNNNEEESSTTTT birthday cake EV-ERRRR!!!
Halloween Cup ‘O Dirt Graveyard
- 1 pkg. family size Oreos
- 1 3.9oz box of chocolate pudding
- 2C. cold milk
- 8oz. cool whip
- 1 pkg. Milano cookies
- Pumpkin candy corn
- Writable frosting
- Crush ½ of the Oreo’s in a sealable bag (using a rolling pin makes it pretty easy)
- Mix pudding and milk; stir until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes
- Add the crushed Oreo’s & the cool whip. Mix thoroughly.
- Crush the rest of the cookies.
- Spoon pudding mixture into cups up to about 1/2’” from the top
- Add crushed Oreo’s on top
- Using the writable frosting decorate the Milano cookie like a gravestone.
- Push it into the “dirt” and place a pumpkin next to it
Oooo-eeee, goooey, yummy s’mores cake!
I used Teddy Grahams for the “players” and dipped pretzel sticks in white chocolate for the goal posts….