Pretty parties & festive favors, table tents & tasty treats, dipaer cakes & birthday cakes, creative cards & colorful critters, pies, pinatas, butterflies, bugs & bows!!
Napkin Bunny Ears
St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting
Brown Sugar Body Scrub
- 1C. coconut oil
- 2 ½ C. brown sugar
- 1T. water
- ½ t. vanilla
- Mix coconut oil and water until “fluffy”.
- Add brown sugar; mix well.
- Add vanilla, mix.
- Spoon into a plastic jar; I use peanut butter jars.
While still in the shower, after washing, just before you are ready to get out, scoop a small handful and rub over your legs, arms and body. Rinse.
BE CAREFUL the shower may be slippery it’s OIL!!!
Valentine-Love- Cherry Pies
- Premade Pie Crust
- 1/3C. Sugar
- ¼ C. Water
- 2T. Cornstarch
- 1T. lime juice
- 3C. fresh or frozen dark sweet cherries-no pits
- 1 egg-lightly beaton
- Course sugar
- In a saucepan combine sugar, water, cornstarch and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add cherries; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir 1 minute or until thick.
- Remove from heat, stir, set a side to cool
- Preheat oven to 400°
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the piecrust.
- Cut out hearts with a 4” cookie cutter.
- Using a knife or a ¼ “ heart shape cookie cutter cut out small hearts from remaining hearts.
- Spoon 2T. cherries onto center of crust.
- Brush edges of pastry with egg, top with cutout hearts and press edges with a fork.
- Brush tops with egg, sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- Let pies stand 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Credit: Taste of Home
Halloween S’mores Bar
This SUPER fab idea is good for ANY party.
- Sterno; get enough for two people for each sterno (I found these these at Walmart and Michaels)
- Clay pots- small-medium size
- Any other decorations that match the occasion
- Graham crackers
- Candy bars (I use several different kinds; Reeses, Hershey Bars, Nestle Crunch etc…)
- Decorative plates and/or basket to display your stuff
- Put the sternos in the clay pots and arrange them artfully on your table about 6” apart.
- Place the graham crackers, marshmallows and candy bars and 2 skewers near each sterno so everyone can easily make their own!
Halloween Cup ‘O Dirt Graveyard
- 1 pkg. family size Oreos
- 1 3.9oz box of chocolate pudding
- 2C. cold milk
- 8oz. cool whip
- 1 pkg. Milano cookies
- Pumpkin candy corn
- Writable frosting
- Crush ½ of the Oreo’s in a sealable bag (using a rolling pin makes it pretty easy)
- Mix pudding and milk; stir until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes
- Add the crushed Oreo’s & the cool whip. Mix thoroughly.
- Crush the rest of the cookies.
- Spoon pudding mixture into cups up to about 1/2’” from the top
- Add crushed Oreo’s on top
- Using the writable frosting decorate the Milano cookie like a gravestone.
- Push it into the “dirt” and place a pumpkin next to it