Real or Fake???
Oatmeal Blueberry Cupcakes-Gluten Free
- 2 ½ cups. oatmeal (old-fashioned)
- 1 ½ cups. vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ~ ¾ cup Blueberries
- Combine oats and milk in a large bowl, cover and soak in the refrigerator for at least an hour-or overnight until liquid is absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 375° and coat a non-stick muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix egg, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in with the oats until well combined.
- Pour ¼ C. of oatmeal batter in each muffin tin.
- Top each one with ~ 1T. blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Remove with a small spatula.
- Serve warm.
Seal them in an airtight container and store in the fridge (microwave for about 20 seconds) or throw them in the freezer and microwave for about 40 seconds.
** You can substitute fat free milk or 2% milk